Wednesday, October 23, 2013

No, not that, too!

I can no longer eat pizza. OK, this might actually be the end of the world. You see, I've been buying gluten-free pizza from Domino's and it's quite delicious and has a thin crust and I buy the veggie one that only has a little feta on it and nothing else. And now I am having one of the worst allergic reactions I have ever had. My lips are swollen and I have a rash all over my face and neck. And it wasn't even chocolate or a brownie! So I took a bunch of Benadryl and now I'm going to bed. At 8 pm. Night.


2 comments:

  1. Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    xoxo, hugs and aveeno,

    Artemis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry! Maybe it was contaminated? I can't imagine how frustrating it must be to keep having foods taken away. I hope you feel better soon.

    Shelly

    ReplyDelete