I kinda have internet so I'll kinda post, just so you know I'm alive. Africa is fun and amazing and has really bad WiFi. But today I had some true African expriences.
1. My flight left 30 minutes early for no apparent reason. I guess the pilot had things to do. Luckily, I was on it.
2. The car that drove me around has a stovepipe.
3. We saw some Guinea fowl on the "road" which no one in America would call a road.
4. I met some fellow bloggers at dinner and they were really nice and a lot of fun.
5. Apparently "eggplant" in this country means "fish." Good thing I'm not a vegetarian.
6. New friends are better than brownies.