Thursday, November 14, 2013

Ugh

Computers are awesome things until they don't work, so this will be a short post. I'm so very very sleepy. Tonight we took Gabrielle out to dinner and then shopping at the mall for make-up. It was a lot of fun, especially since Child 1 came with us and Child 2 ate dinner with us and then we dropped her off at the high school because she is playing in the orchestra for the musical.

Wow, even shorter than I though because it's already an hour past my bedtime and someone needed help with applications and I am so incredibly tired that I'm not sure I can move.

So here is an example of parents who are way better than brownies. I wish this had been my idea.

So hats off to you, awesome parents. I would try to do something like this, but I am way, way too tired tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment